Copper and Green Carharrt Happi Coat
This One-of-a-kind Happi Coat was pieced together from two pairs of distressed Carharrt work pants. Belt loop collar, pockets and painter loops all live on in this heavy-weight happi coat that is as functional as it is dope. An amazing art piece that is durable and can be worn anywhere, over anything, but looks especially good with our Tshirts!
This labor-intensive, handcrafted piece follows the tradition of Mottainai, finding ways to save and re-use what has value. It honors the effort, time and labor of what went into making the original materials and gives them new life, creating something you can feel great about wearing.
- Belt loop collar from original jeans
- Two deep inside front panel pockets
- Two exterior side pockets
- Three outside sleeve pockets from original jeans
- Three back-right pockets from original jeans
- One Tool Loop
- 17" from top of shoulder seam to end of sleeve
- Shoulder seam across body to shoulder seam 20"
- Highest point of neck to bottom hem 31"
- Weight is 2.7lbs
Scroll Down for Women's Tanks, Mens/Unisex Shirts, Unisex Hoodie Sizing, Shorts, Tights, Capris, Skirts and Swimwear.