Iris Womens Eco Sports Bra
In Japan, the iris is thought to hold protective powers. It represents wisdom and honor and is even thought to ward off evil spirits. The motif was often used in samurai tsubas and armor to protect the wearer. Illustrated by Sean Hatashita.
Proudly designed, cut, printed and sewn in the USA.
- Made with 84/16 recycled soft and stretchy poly/spandex
- Moisture Wicking
- Additional layer of microfiber front lining
- Available in sizes XS - XL
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
- Made on demand, please allow 5-8 days for production before your order ships.
Regular price $54.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Scroll Down for Women's Tanks, Mens/Unisex Shirts, Unisex Hoodie Sizing, Shorts, Tights, Capris, Skirts and Swimwear.