Daruma Unisex Pullover Hoodie
The Daruma design on this hoodie is often given as a gift in Japan to represent luck and the thing that often brings it... perseverance. The Kanji on the sleeve is, "Fall down 7 times, get up 8", verbal armor to keep going. On the other sleeve are 8 little daruma. And the inside of the hoodie is an red, black and white Daruma pattern.
Another cool tradition with this cute little doll is that you color one eye in when you start a task and then the second eye when you complete it. The eyebrows are meant to represent cranes for wisdom and the beard a turtle for longevity. Order yours today so we can start making this inspiring gift for you or a friend that could use a little extra luck in their next endeavor.
Our hoodie has a relaxed generous cut, lined hood and tunnel pocket. It is a medium weight with a soft fleecy interior. Proudly designed, cut, printed & sewn in the USA.
- 100% soft poly fleece, 7 oz.
- Regular fit
- Available in sizes XS - 3XL
- Model is 5'2", 120 lbs, the artist Sean Hatashita and he is wearing a Small.
- Sizing is Unisex. For Women we suggest going down a size from our shirts.
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
Scroll Down for Women's Tanks, Mens/Unisex Shirts, Unisex Hoodie Sizing, Shorts, Tights, Capris, Skirts and Swimwear.